Group Rental Information
- Unless the group has arranged for linens to be provided, guests furnish their own sleeping bags, bedding, and pillows.
- If Camp Lakeview is providing meals, meal times will be 8:00, 12:00, and 5:30. Some flexibility is possible if only one group is using camp.
- Alcohol is not permitted at receptions or other single-day social functions.
- Moderate social drinking by overnight retreat guests over the age of 21 is permitted. Abuse of this privilege will not be tolerated.
- Use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking in any building is prohibited.
- Guests are expected to leave the area clean and in good order.
- Athletic equipment is available for your use. Please contact the host upon arrival so that he/she can make sure things will be available when you need them.
- Groups will be charged replacement/repair costs for any carelessly damaged equipment or facilities.
- Camp Lakeview has no facilities for pets. None will be permitted to remain on the grounds.
- If multiple groups are using the camp facilities, quiet time is observed after 10:30 p.m.
- If you would like the camp store to be open during your stay, please arrange times with the Director before your arrival.
- Fires may be lit in designated fire areas only.
- Use of canoes is restricted by our agreement with the Lake Association. Please check with the Camp Director before placing this activity on your retreat schedule.